Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A new post! And it only took six months...

Really just to throw up some test shots I did for my new project: photographing Scotia's 6mm sci fi infantry.  These are dark realm Kraytonians, bought on a whim.  Pretty much the only bare metal in 6mm I've got lying around except for some C-in-C Marines which I'll use for the next test shots. I'm having a little trouble getting a satisfactory level of dilution with the acrylic ink that I'm using and I suspect the levels of both dilution and application are going to have to be varied based on the depth of detail. No scale indicator yet; going to have to buy a new ruler as all mine have a 8-10mm blank at the end.


DRM Kraytonian Monitors - Basic pose from all three packs.


 One of the troopers from the Medium Monitors pack.

The kneeling trooper from the Medium pack.

GZG UNSC infantry
 - SAW gunner & missile trooper

No comments:

Post a Comment